Breadalbane Electrical is a relatively new company, over a year old with service operations having begun in October 2016. Notwithstanding the newness of the company, the owner-operators experience is a rich 25 years and more and that too in a variety of electrical services gathered while working in the commercial, domestic, and industrial sectors.
What is expertise or knowhow that Breadalbane Electrical comes with?
- Install and replace any faulty electrical current and CT metering units
- Experience in construction and maintaining zone substations, district substations
- Experienced in laying overhead and underground mains
- Designing installations and setting up of electrical equipments
- Run new underground and overhead services
- Test, repair, revive, and replace any and all electrical installations
- Experienced in setting up high voltage cables up to 11kv
- Experienced in setting up High voltage switch gear replacement
- Skilled in low and high voltage cable jointing
- Any electrical emergency work and services are undertaken
- Electrical disconnections and detachments are undertaken
- Collaboration with subcontractors for any electrical services
- Solving customer problems, issues and queries and engages in seamless communication
- Any and all electrical fault finding work is taken on
- Industrial, Commercial and domestic wiring of all types are carried out
- Have NSW prescribed work cover, insurance and licenses
One way we work is that our personnel or electricians are given tasks that are appropriate to their knowledge and skill levels.
And our target audience is just about anyone in the industrial, commercial and domestic or residential realm that needs electrical services. And yes, homeowners’, the real estate industry per se and of course, builders, and renovators too are people we target.
The products that we recommend and use are premium, well-known and branded products. The same includes, Legrand, Match Master, Hager, HPM, and Clipsal.
Have any queries? Don’t you see an electrical service as part of our listed services? Then just touch base with Breadalbane Electrical at 0417 485 799 or drop a line to us at email@example.com.